Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday: Characters you are most like



Hey guys! So today I have my Top 5 Wednesday of the month. This is a Ggroup created by Lainey from Gingerreadslainey at Youtube. The topic for this week is Characters you are most like. This is a tough one for me-because I don't see a lot of characters similar to me. Mostly because I think of them as an actual person, and I don't compare myself with other people which means I don't compare myself with book characters. But there are a few that stand out, so here they are.







1. Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell  Cath is literally my book twin. Like literally our mom's have the same first name. I think we can all relate to Cath with her obsession with books and fanfiction. Me especially. I have been, and still am obsessed with fanfiction. I might not be as popular as Cath is, but I am still addicted. And that makes it hard to write originally (which I also love to do.) I feel like if I were in college, I would be exactly like Cath. A hermit with no clue what to do at all. But I love her for it. Plus my friend and I literally edit each other's writing projects like Cath and Wren. We have come to call it CathWrenning after we both read this book. But yeah. The similiarities never end.

2. Hermione from Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling

I'm not exactly Hermione, but we do share the same pashion for school. I remember reading about Hermione as a child and thinking, 'we are so alike! Hermione and I both love school! It isn't insane to be smart!' (keep in mind I was 7 at the time and my thoughts were very childish :P) But yeah, I don't share her bravery, nor her skills at making excellent quotes but we do share our love for knowledge and school.




3. Annabeth from Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan



Another common character (Sorry!). I don't know what exactly makes me feel similiar to Annabeth. But when I read about her as a 12 year old, it always reminds me of when I was 12. Maybe it's how she is bold but also shy. I'm not that into architecture, but we both do love to read and learn (are you starting to see a theme here? lol). Our personalities are mostly similiar, besides the fact that she is this super awesome fighter and has an infinite amount more bravery than I do.

4. Simon from Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

Simon and I share geekiness. We both are the loners who are like 'I don't care about popular things. I'm just gonna do what I want and you can handle that however you want.' We both are loyal friends and socially awkward. Even though he is more of a video game nerd and I am a book nerd we are still hardcore nerds. And nerds are the same on all sides of the spectrum in my mind :P.






5.  Sandstorm from Warriors by Erin Hunter


Sandstorm and I go wayyyyyy back. Okay, maybe it's only 4 years. But she holds a special place in my heart. Sandstorm and I are both loyal to our friends, and obey and respect our elders. We both have a sharp tongue to those who annoy and irritate us. Plus, to half my friends I am known as Sandstorm. Because at this camp I go to, Camp Kesem, we all pick nicknames. And I chose Sandstorm. So yeah, we even share a name (kinda). Can't get much closer than that :P


1 comment:

  1. I've come to think of this as my substitute Lily. When we haven't talked for a while I usually end up reading all this xD

    ReplyDelete